If you thought shutters were solely for pretty French cottages and farmhouses, think again. Plantation shutters are now one of the most desirable products for UK homes, appealing to those seeking a fresh approach to their window dressings.
Whether your windows are in an ultra-modern apartment or period-style home, the addition of shutters with their timeless charm will transform your room into something truly special.
Unlike any other window dressing on the market, plantation shutters give you full control over light and privacy so you don't have to compromise on either. And, as their name suggests, they do a brilliant job of shutting out extreme temperatures and noise, keeping your home comfortable and quiet on the inside whatever the conditions outside.
- Room usage:
- - Living Room
- - Bedroom
- - Dining room
- - Kitchen
- - Bathroom
- Wipe clean using a clean dry cloth
- - Raise or lower tilt bar
- - Tilt one of the louvres
Here's some things you should look out for when choosing a supplier of Shutters:
- A range of styles to suit different window shapes and sizes
- Natural wood tones and painted finishes
- Hardwood, craftwood and waterproof options to suit all budgets
- Free measuring and fitting service
- Friendly local service
- Manufactured in the UK
- Free child safety devices